Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Back to the Roaring 20's! (Part 1)

 Finally it was the day that I've been waiting for! My birthday bash was held on 10th September, 2012 at TV Bar, Hotel Bumi Surabaya. The reason I chose this location was because the whole atmosphere of the bar was already so appropriate that it didn't need too much additional decoration. Let the speakeasy begin!

 

So this is the design for the invites & personally I love it! It also turned out great in real life.
 And this is the party favor; it's a photo holder and in the bottom there is a fedora hat with a red heel, surrounded by pearls-it's fake btw :))





This is why I chose TV Bar, Hotel Bumi Surabaya; the gorgeous interior!
The centerpiece
The photobooth
Since there's just too many photos in this post, I'm gonna split it into 2 posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment