Pages

Monday, July 23, 2012

Pre Rewind

As I had promised before, I'm happy to share my favorite photos from the photo shoot for the birthday party. Here it goes...
These are taken in an old area around JMP.
So the photographers found a very vintage hotel & from the moment I saw the front door that was huge & beautifully carved, I knew the pictures would turn out fantastic, and it did-in my opinion :))


The third & last location was Hotel Bumi Surabaya which is also the place where I held the party at. The idea was having my tea time in the garden!


 Make a wish & hope it'll come true...
3..2..1..
All of the clothes, shoes and accessories are my mother's, sister's, and mine :)
 
Peace & Love,
Nia

2 comments:

  1. hi! my sister (juliani) just told me that you have a blog, so I visit and straightly following you :D

    Wulan Wu on http://bootsydoopsy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete