Pages

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Day-1

 As I was browsing through the internet, I started thinking about a blog that I had always wanted to create, but never had the will - and time, with all the school work that had always interrupting me - to start. So, because now I'm a recently-graduated high-school er, well I say why not start now ;)

But a new problem arose, the blog title. Since the first time I wanted to start blogging, it has never occurred in my mind an idea of a great title. So I quickly start my hunt by searching from the always-trusted, Mr. Google. I searched for words that could really describe my blog as a whole but also sounds fantastic when someone reads it aloud. And suddenly, a word just came out of nowhere and got stuck in my head; Escapade.

I kept saying this word and thought, "Wow, it sounds really nice!"
so I decided to go with it, and finally this blog is born.

I think this word can really sums up what I expect this blog to be, which is an escape from my daily life, which I'm sure will be more and more hectic. For the record, I'm pleased to announce that I had recently been accepted in Airlangga University's Medical Dentistry Faculty! I'm a little bit disappointed that I couldn't get into their Medical Faculty but it's okay, I'm already so thankful that I got into one of the best university in Indonesia (well, it's okay to brag a little, right? ;)). One of my passion besides this is FASHION & I'm hoping that this blog will represent this passion.

I think this post is already too long & I'm sorry if I bore you, but I'm just so excited to start blogging! So lastly, I hope this blog will also be your "escapade" from the real world!

Peace & Love,
Nia

1 comment:

  1. My congratulations for your blog, can't wait for other "escapade"
    Keep writing and inspiring people with your blog...

    Love,
    Mumz

    ReplyDelete