Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Back to the Roaring 20's! (Part 2)

So in this part, lights go out and the party begins..

 











The guests..
..and the lovely girls at the entrance!
Well speaking of entrances, believe it or not I actually sang on stage for my entrance & I was sooo nervous!
Thankfully I didn't fall on my face or did anything stupid :))
 
I didn't have a birthday cake because I replaced it with a toast-I just didn't want to waste money on ordering a HUGE cake that I won't eat.
 But suddenly, my friends from OPS tutors 2011-2012 surprised me w/ a cake & they bought me a polaroid camera! Thanks guys!

These guys are just crazy hilarious! 
 And now.. the moment you've been waiting for..
MALIQ & D'ESSENTIALS!
 In an instant, the party turned into a concert!
Here are the best-dressed winners; Andrew & MET! Congrats, you guys deserved it!
 My big sister & I
 Maliq & D'Essentials sounded AMAZING! Can't wait to see them perform life next time :p
Let's get the party started, Mr. DJ!
Good food, great party, awesome friends, what else could I ask for?
Peace & Love,
Nia

2 comments: