Pages

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Easy, Breezy

It's been around 2 weeks since I am officially a university student and it's been hard - in this case, for my wardrobe - because I have to cleverly mix and match all my clothes to create new looks everyday. But this was one of my favorite look because it's super comfortable for all of my university activities throughout the day.

My shirt is brand-less; my sister bought it for me from Jakarta, the breezy pants are from Miss Shop which I bought in Australia, the bag and white shoes are H&M, and my wonderful wrist watch is from Daniel Wellington which I'm so obsessed with; it's soooo versatile that I wear it literally all the time except when I'm showering and sleeping. I got it for around $150 which I think is a great price for this watch, trust me. All of you wrist-watch-wearers, it's a must-buy!

Peace & Love,
Nia

No comments:

Post a Comment