Pages

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Splashes of Colors



Yesterday, my whole family went out for some family time. It's great because we could finally relax and hang out together after a while. So, I picked out this casual dress from Et Cetera which my mom - of course - sent from Jakarta. It's my first time wearing it and I paired it with a pair of basic black leggings from H&M.
 These cuties are also bought by my lovely mom. They are from Argyle & Oxford. They are such a cute local brand; I just love them! Check out their shop right here.
 The ring is Forever21 and this diamond shape bag - although you can't see it clearly - is from Cotton Ink which is also one of my most favorite local brand ever because their items are super comfy and super affordable! Check them out here.

And last but definitely not least, my trustee Daniel Wellington Classic Cambridge wrist watch. FYI, I bought the men size because I think bigger watch suits me better; I think it's because of my huge wrist -_-

Peace & Love,
Nia

1 comment: