Pages

Sunday, September 23, 2012

I'm back!

My new friends! Love them, they're hilarious!
So... it's been over a month since I last did pretty much anything to this blog, as if it never existed...
Well, I have a few reasons;
1. Every time I pick up my laptop and tried to post anything, I always delay it and eventually post nothing, and
2. It's been quite hectic for me to adjust to my new university life.

As you know, I'm still a freshmen in Airlangga University, so there are always the initiation process every year. For my faculty itself, which is the medical faculty, we had quite a crazy initiation week; there were endless tasks & every group were not allowed to work together above 7 PM. So because of this regulation, we decided to follow the rule but return to Adel's house, which was our group's base camp, at 1 AM everyday to finish the group task. So basically, we only had around 4-5 hours of sleep in a week!

Anyway, to make up for my absence, I'm going to do multiple posts today, so enjoy!

Peace & Love,
Nia

No comments:

Post a Comment