Pages

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Idul Fitri

Last Idul Fitri holiday, as usual my whole family and all of my aunties and their families all gather at my grandma's house. FYI, my whole family is Muslim except for my mom who lives in Jakarta and I (we are Christians), so we have the tradition of coming together and asking for forgiveness. And the best part for me and all of my cousins is, of course, the little envelope with some money in it ;))

 
My cute little cousin, Viandra, and I
My naughty cousin, Avril, and I
By the way, I love her dress, wish there's one in large..

 My dress is a modern and a younger twist on traditional kaftan dresses. I love it because it's super comfy!
 My postman bag is one that I got from Zara long-long time ago.
 These are Loveliness shoes that my mom got me; it's a great local brand.

 And this bangle, I'm not sure where I got it, I think it's from Bali. I've had it for as long as I can remember.
Go sisters'  power!

Peace & Love,
Nia

No comments:

Post a Comment