Pages

Thursday, August 2, 2012

OMG!

Sooo... great news guys! I'm just sooo excited to share to anyone & I decided to post it here. I didn't tell many people that actually after I got accepted in the Medical Dentistry Faculty, I still tried other tests to get into the Airlangga University's Medical Faculty. The first test didn't go so well & I didn't get accepted. I was a little bit disappointed, but I said to myself, "This is your challenge, so keep on trying! Don't give up!". So I signed myself in for the university's last test.

The test was held on Sunday, 29th of July which was last Sunday. It was more difficult in my opinion. So after the test, I thought, "Well, you've done the best you can & just leave the rest to God..".
After the excruciating wait... finally last night I was able to see the announcement online, and...I GOT ACCEPTED!!
 Finally all those hard work for more than a year had paid off :)) My parents congratulated me & some of my friends also sent me texts-thanks guys! :* And of course HUGE thanks to God, because without Him this couldn't have happened..

Peace & Love,
Nia

No comments:

Post a Comment